Emerald Engineering Database, provided by Emerald Group Publishing, provides access to engineering, materials science and technical information from world-renowned journals via a fully searchable, online database. The Glenn Science & Engineering Library (GSEL) would like to announce trial access to this database, covering Emerald engineering materials from 1994 to the present, through August 31, 2009 for all Glenn Research Center employees.
This database covers the major engineering disciplines of advanced automation; computational mathematics; electrical manufacture and packaging; and materials science and engineering. The trial period includes online full text access to the following engineering publications, from 1994 to the present:
- Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology
- Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials
- Assembly Automation
- Circuit World
- COMPEL: The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Computations
- Industrial Lubrication and Tribology
- Industrial Robot
- International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics
- International Journal of Numerical Methods in Heat and Fluid Flow
- Microelectronics International
- Pigment & Resin Technology
- Rapid Prototyping Journal
- Sensor Review
- Soldering & Surface Mount Technology
Then scroll to the bottom of the page to de-select 'Emerald Backfiles' and select 'My subscribed content':
Then perform your search. For Glenn users, following these few steps at the beginning of your search will help ensure that you receive full text access to the trial content. Please be sure and click to 'Logout' at the top right corner of the site when you're done with each visit to the site.
Try it out today and let the Library know what you think! Contact the Library at 3-5761 or 3-5762 with questions, comments, or feedback.